Not intended to be legal advice, for discussion purposes only.
- Piercing the corporate veil in Nevada requires the presence of “fraud” or “manifest injustice”. This is the highest standard for personal Restoring indemnification available. NRS 78.138 (7)
- Charging order wholesale jerseys China protection for stock of closely held corporations protects stockholders of all Nevada corporations with between 2 and 75 shareholders. Nevada is the first and only state to offer this level of shareholder protection! NRS 78.746
- Nevada’s charging order protection statute protects S corporations from losing their federal SA3D S election in the event of a judgment against a shareholder. This prevents potentially significant negative tax consequences. NRS 78.746
- Corporate directors have greater cheap mlb jerseys flexibility in consenting to corporate actions. NRS 78.115 – 78.140
- Reinstatement of entities has the legal impact cheap nfl jerseys as if the corporation Takip had always been in cheap jerseys good standing, thus preserving the corporate veil. NRS 78.180(5)
- Dissenting shareholders prohibited from voting shares or receiving dividends in certain circumstances. NRS 92A.380(3)
- Efficient, predictable Business Court minimizes the costs and film risks of business litigation.